Engineers War Update (Patch Notes)
Have you updated your Engineers War yet? Let’s go through the changes you can expect when you update your Engineers War!
1. Improved Lobby for Online Versus Mode
Nothing can beat the feeling of challenging your friend, defeating him, bragging and rubbing it in his face -Foreman Yellow’s style! This is why we set up a lobby where you can meet, invite and challenge your friend!
2. The number of blocks has been reduced to 100 from 300.
Now you can get to the thick of the action sooner!
3. Prompt to direct player to interact with the cannon when the game starts.
The game has started but you have no idea what to do? Don’t fret! We have improved the interface and we will now direct you to interact with the cannon when the game starts!
4. Prompt to inform player when a special attack is ready to be unlocked.
Unsure when you have enough credits to unlock the special attacks? No worries! Our piglet engineers have improved their wares and now a “Choose” prompt will appear to inform you when a special attack is ready to be unlocked.
5. Prompt to inform player when special attack cooldown completes.
Constantly checking on special attack cooldown? With the improved interface, a “Use” prompt will inform you when a special attack cooldown has completed! Now you can keep your eyes focused on the battle at hand!
6. Complete storyline for the game included in this update.
What is the origin of Engineers War? Why did the piglet engineers have to go about saving their boss in Fat Foreman mini-game? All the stories behind the game will be revealed!
So what are you waiting for? Update your Engineers War Now!
If you are using the Lite version, upgrade to the premium version HERE!
Join the War!